Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Dawn Of A New Era

Welcome to TNT.

My name is Tomas, I'm a photographer living in Helsinki, Finland.
Not so often these days, randomly and rather sporadically, I get a little time to myself and during these rare and short phenomenon, you can find me fishing, fly tying and shooting things fishing related, or at least trying to.

If your not a stranger to TNT, you'll have noticed that things have changed a little since your last visit.

Here you can find my realistic and conventional fly fishing patterns, tips, tricks, stories, step by step guides and other foolish piggery jokery.

Stay tuned for new patterns, trip stories, entomological macro photography and step by step tying guides.

For all questions, enquiries and info on ordering flies, please email info@tntflies.com

0 comments:

>> Home