Saturday, July 4, 2009

Apple Caddis

Apple CaddisIt's been a long time since I sat down at a vice.
I'm very grateful to have been much busier with photography over the last year and a half but somethings I haven't been able to do or even think about doing for quite some time.
I shoot on locations portraits predominantly but when the season starts in Autumn, I cover figure skating events and have worked with the likes of Getty Images earlier this year.

My other hobbies and favored pass times like playing guitar/recording my own music, fishing and drawing have all had to suffer while I establish my business.

Being self employed is awesome and I enjoy the blood, sweat and tears that goes into establishing, maintaining and developing my business but I do yearn to get back out to the rivers and lakes of Finland. Maybe even go far a field sometime too.

Anyway, here's my first tie in over a year.

Thread: Sheer Olive 14/0
Hook: Tiemco 103BL Size 11
Body: Chartreuse CDC Hackle followed by Dark Grey CDC Hackle
Wing: Olive Deer Hair

0 comments:

>> Home